3 holiday flats/apartments on 3 floors are waiting for you:
• Casual 73 m² top floor apartment "Sauvignon Blanc" - on the 2nd floor with a fascinating view over the roofs
• Dignified 88 m² apartment "Weißburgunder" - on the 1st floor with inner courtyard terrace + city view
• Sunny 55 m² apartment "Traminer" - on the ground floor with garden view
Generous - fully equipped - homely.
• Idyllic courtyard for relaxing, grilling ...
• Covered parking space for bicycles (with e-bike charging station).
• Driveway (one way road Pfarrgasse) to the house for loading/unloading.
• Free parking.
• Contactless access (code system).
Explore Bad Radkersburg by feet. It couldn't be more central ...
Cozy, well-kept private house in the old town of Bad Radkersburg.
All 3 “Altstadt-Apartments” (old town apartments) are fully equipped and all have a bedroom, a living room (with double couch-bed/sofabeds), separate bathroom and toilet, anteroom, completely stocked kitchen (appliances, tableware, glasses, kitchen utensils …), satellite TV, radio, WiFi, heating. Bed linen, towels, soap/shampoo and cleaning products are provided. The middle apartment "Weißburgunder" also has a private terrace and a cabinet (extra room). The private inner courtyard (with garden furniture, loungers, grill) is available to all of our guests.
ALTSTADT-APARTMENTS Bad Radkersburg – your home while traveling
especially for cyclists, nature lovers, thermal bath guests, those looking for relaxation and discoverers of Southeast Styrian history, cuisine, wine culture and cosiness. Southern flair. Shops, cafes, restaurants, wine taverns, main square, parish church, Parktherme Spa Bad Radkersburg within walking distance and nearby. Bike paths, walking paths (Murauen) and enjoyment on the doorstep.
Using our booking tool, the daily prices (based on 2 people / surcharge 3rd/4th/5th person) including final cleaning as well as spa and overnight tax (per person and night) are shown in full for the period entered. Payment before arrival: bank transfer or PayPal. No on-site payment possible.
Read more: Bad Radkersburg tourism
More on our website in german language: